vBlog 2016 Results Release!

Every year multiple bloggers around the world get to be listed into the ranking of vBlog.  Without fail, this year the results has been release here.

I like to take this chance to thank all followers and supporters.  I would not have made it thus far without feedback and suggestions to come out with new articles.

In the chinese culture "8" is a lucky number and my blog got ranked 88.  This comes with double joy and indeed is so as I have also moved into my new place with my wife.

Deeply appreciate all the votes from everyone.  Please support me in future so I can do more and better.  Share my articles whenever you find it useful to you am sure it will for others.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VMware VCIX Certification Clarification

Credit to VMware Certification

VMware vSphere 6.5 What's New