Android Tablet Honeycomb Yahoo! Mail settings

I have difficulty trying to setup my Yahoo! Mail. Most of the steps I went through succeed however the next time when I am to check my mail again, it will have authentication error.

So finally I came across another post and here is the correct setting I have done with.

The settings are as followed for manual setup for IMAP.

INCOMING SERVER SETTINGS
IMAP server - imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port - 143
Security type - TLS
IMA path prefix - (leave blank)

OUTGOING SERVER SETTINGS
SMTP Server- smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Port - 587
Security type - None
(check) require sign-in


Hope this helps. Comments if you find there are mistakes.

Comments

KitKat Droid said…
Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.

Popular posts from this blog

Why VMware or Why Not after Broadcom?

VMware by Broadcom, A New Chapter Forward

VMware vExpert 2024 Application is Now Open!